Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Does anyone have a source for the in motion hack for the 05064033AI??
Are you looking for just the hack or the whole AI dvd with the hack included?

:eek:rangehat:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
thank you for your continued support of ebay, that is always your answer!!! LOL, I appreciate it.
That's the only place that Forum members have been able to get the DVD. Just trying to help you. Sorry you think it's funny. I won't try to help you in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
AI hasn't been released yet, comes out on 11/29.

·
Registered
123 Posts
the one i used is from demonoid.com torrent site search for jeep navigation and you should find it its AI and its made to be burn with poweriso almost 8gb

oh and you can check at carhack.com forum section for more infos

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
the one i used is from demonoid.com torrent site search for jeep navigation and you should find it its AI and its made to be burn with poweriso almost 8gb

He's looking for an already made DVD with the hack.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Let's take a step back here....

Do you already have in your possession an AI dvd, and you want to apply the inmotion hack to it?

rwmorrisonjr said:
AI hasn't been released yet, comes out on 11/29.
AI was released earlier this year.

:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
63 Posts

Do you happen to have an invitation code for demonoid? Can't download it unless you are a member..

·
Registered
123 Posts
yes the dvd from demonoid has the hack applied to it and ill check for invitations tonight when i come back from paintball

·
Registered
123 Posts
ok i have an invitation code if someone is interested! by pm plz! first come first serve!
invitation codes are limited so i would ask the one using my invitation code use his code for another member from here and so on..

used it today to find the paintball place my girlfriend inputed the address while i was on the highway with no problem and a lot more streets and stuff than the 06 nav dvd!!
:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In motion hack

I have the 06 REC radio, w back up cam. I have the NavTeq CD that was in the unit. I guess I am not sure what exactly I need, just read about the hack last week and was interested in doing it for my XK. Realized this weekend how great it would be to have passenger able to enter address and info while driving.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i would say your best bet would be this dvd witch is a lot more cheaper than buying a lockpick if its just for navigation with ease and you get the latest maps with it witch would cost around 200$ for an original and still you would have to copy the dvd on a pc and then patch it with carhack patches and burn it to a dual layer dvd to get the in motion hack.of course u have the back up cam witch i dont have so the lockpick for me was not an option cuz i couldnt use the video fonctions i tought it was a waste of money.for you it might be a good option since u want something for an ipod too but the price is still hard to swallow!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey i'm looking for a Demoind invite so i can DL the Nav Disk. I sent a PM to jbenn but havn't heard back yet.

Send me a PM please, thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I also would like an invitation code for Demonoid. PM me please. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
The newest version is now out -- U0032-0070-011 AJ
Not real sure about that number but it is version AJ.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts