·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5.4's impressive, did you have to get tuned or was it fine? did you change them by choice or because you had to? how was the install?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Install was a pain in the butt I did it by choice had a buddy at baiers engine shop do them for me stage 2 port and polished for 599 pretty resonable no tune but i think i should get one. Im gonna go with a new intake manifold now. But My jeep screams now I believe its faster than a stock hemi at the 0-60

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Install was a pain in the butt I did it by choice had a buddy at baiers engine shop do them for me stage 2 port and polished for 599 pretty resonable no tune but i think i should get one. Im gonna go with a new intake manifold now. But My jeep screams now I believe its faster than a stock hemi at the 0-60
You should have it dyno'd, I'd like to see the results...Did you install the H.O. cams too? I found he H.O. 4.7L puts out 265hp and 335lb ft of tq, with the heads you have that'd be impressive, along with the 2008 intake manifold conversion, and a set of headers.

·
Registered
661 Posts
no know cams I emailed comp cams alot and they said they werent making cams for the 4.7 :( but if they made them id buy them, she flies no doubt about it I raced a hemi grandcherokee from a dead start and i took the lead then after awhile he took over, it was fun though:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Even the H.O. cams would be a great upgrade though ,H.O. 4.7L is rated at 265 hp and 335 tq. 340.00 not too bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts