Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

All the sensor lights on the dashboard of my 2008 Commander came on while driving, and a message alternated between "Service Suspension" and "Check Gauges". I was almost home so did not drive much longer, but the lights stayed on the entire time... probably a quarter of a mile. I saw a thread where this was happening with 2006 models due to ignition switch issues, but that the lights would not stay on. Has this issue happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Speedometer Car Tachometer Gauge Steering part

Speedometer Tachometer Car Plant Gauge

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,450 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.

NEW MEMBER REQUIRED READING!!! Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

Also post an introduction in the "New Member" section.

You can download a free Owner's Manual here--->Owner's Manual

·
Administrator
7,673 Posts
Hello,

All the sensor lights on the dashboard of my 2008 Commander came on while driving, and a message alternated between "Service Suspension" and "Check Gauges". I was almost home so did not drive much longer, but the lights stayed on the entire time... probably a quarter of a mile. I saw a thread where this was happening with 2006 models due to ignition switch issues, but that the lights would not stay on. Has this issue happened to anyone else?

Thanks!
@Pierce707 ; Welcome to the forum;

Please read the 1st post of the New Member Required Reading thread below & complete your user profile signature as directed before you start posting any questions about problems you're currently having;

Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum

This is a forum requirement and it will help us, help you.

If you need help with this task, ask.

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts