Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! Well, even though I don't have any major mods, I have decided to open my garage. Enjoy!

Nothing you haven't seen!

LP LEDS

INTERIOR LEDS

WHY I AM AFRAID TO GET A LIFT!

NOTHING NEW

HUSKY FLOOR LINERS

MY NEW MUD FLAPS!

I LOVE THE LOOK OF THIS THING!

More to come!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Decal Added!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Thanks for opening your garage to us! Nice Jeep.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Fohn Jargo and a49erfan!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Wheels

In case you didn't know this, your "Stock Alloy Wheels" are actually the optional wheels for the 2006 Commander, and not available on the 2006 Commander Limited. According to the 2006 brochure, your wheels are: 17-inch Hulk Cast Aluminum painted Mineral Gray - Available. I just wanted you to know that your Jeep is more special!:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In case you didn't know this, your "Stock Alloy Wheels" are actually the optional wheels for the 2006 Commander, and not available on the 2006 Commander Limited. According to the 2006 brochure, your wheels are: 17-inch Hulk Cast Aluminum painted Mineral Gray - Available. I just wanted you to know that your Jeep is more special!:eek:rangehat:
I always like being special, well my commander does!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Hulk Wheels

I always like being special, well my commander does!
When I joined this forum 2 years ago, there were a lot of threads going on about the Hulk Wheels. Some wanted to trade for the Chrome Clad Limited wheels. I have them too, and really like the way they compliment my silver XK. I saw a 2009 Sport on the dealer's lot a while ago, with what appeared to be Hulk Wheels, but they were natural aluminum, and not painted gray. I didn't look to see if they were standard or optional.:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I joined this forum 2 years ago, there were a lot of threads going on about the Hulk Wheels. Some wanted to trade for the Chrome Clad Limited wheels. I have them too, and really like the way they compliment my silver XK. I saw a 2009 Sport on the dealer's lot a while ago, with what appeared to be Hulk Wheels, but they were natural aluminum, and not painted gray. I didn't look to see if they were standard or optional.:eek:rangehat:

Although I like them, I will eventually change them. I want to black out my XK. I have seen a few Silver XKs on here that are blacked out and I just love them. :bowdown:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated ^^

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sharp looking Commander, except for that dirt on the license. It looks like it says "pittsburgh penguins" and I'd try to get rid of that as quick as I can if I were you before someone thinks you're a penguins fan! Go Habs! :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sharp looking Commander, except for that dirt on the license. It looks like it says "pittsburgh penguins" and I'd try to get rid of that as quick as I can if I were you before someone thinks you're a penguins fan! Go Habs! :)
Only a bandwagon geek would talk trash about the penguins and then end with go Habs. But its cool, I don't hate you for it. While Penguins may be out, I can guarantee they will be there next year. Can you?

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
how did you do the interior LEDs mod? is there wiring for the lights at the driver/passengers feet? How hard is it to put the bulbs in the other lights on the inside? bulb size? price? looks sharp and I'm thinking about doing it soon. any info would be helpful. thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The door lights, glove box light, and below the where your feet rest are all 168/194. I got 7 5 led lights for those. I got 2 9 led lights for the LP. The dome light was 40mm I believe. Its a long one and if you scroll down on THIS page you can see it. I did not do the back lift gate light yet as it is a PAIN IN THE ASS to get out. It will cost you around $40-50 bucks from superbrightleds.com.

Not hard to do. The overheads you can just use a butter knife to pry open. Just do it slowly. It will scare you and you will think you broke them at times. I took the aluminum out of the front driver and passenger sides. NO need with these things. Feel free to PM me if you need anything else.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Believe it or not people don't like him that much here. I really don't care anymore. Half the damn league are criminals so whats one more. As long as he throws touchdown passes, I don't care what he does on his own time!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My Stubby Antenna. Boy that just doesn't sound right!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Nice stubby antenna lol. How's the reception with that?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice stubby antenna lol. How's the reception with that?
It goes out a little in deep valleys, but for the most part it gets the job done around here. Then again, almost all of Pittsburgh radio station are all in the same business park!

What {removed} does that video have to do with my garage?!?!?!?!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts