Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had these on my TJ , ordered 2 more, put one on the back. I don't think I'll put on the front. The size was a little off. i trimmed with a dull razor. Probably should have found my exacto..but it looks good enough!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I like that, good job!

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
:thumbsup:

That's awesome. That would look good on the chrome trimmed XKs JMHO.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Look's great- how long did it take you to do it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are individual letters. Just lined it up , stuck it on as close to lining up as I could, trimmed the excess with a razor. Probably 5 minutes with a nine year old "helper" slowing things down.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nice idea! Got me thinking, might be nice to do it in black, to compliment the black of my Commander!

I have a Scottish Flag on mine, just below the 'Trail Rated' badge. Looks nice!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the black idea also. I originally wanted to do all my emblems black. I had a hard time cutting them from a blank sheet of vinyl. I would like to see pictures if you do it.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I was looking at buying pre-cut stickers, but thinking about it, being as I am a Graphic Designer, I may actually measure out the front and rear emblems and then design stickers to fit exactly and then go to a local vinyl cutting place and have some made. That way I know they'll fit.

That might be a better option!

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I was looking at buying pre-cut stickers, but thinking about it, being as I am a Graphic Designer, I may actually measure out the front and rear emblems and then design stickers to fit exactly and then go to a local vinyl cutting place and have some made. That way I know they'll fit.

That might be a better option!
If you do this and are willing to make more, I'd be interested in buying a set!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts