Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide me with a part number for the American Racing Wheel that will best fit a Jeep Commander Limited, 4WD, with RR 2.25 inch lift?

I am looking at the forged 17 inch, polished wheel, but I am not sure which bolt pattern and offset I should be looking at exactly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Commander is being lifted now. Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm pretty sure the factory size is 17x8 5x127 lug pattern, as for back spacing I'm not sure, but you can to Discount Tire or The Tire Rack both online and they should be able to fill in the gaps if you want to go larger for an off road package.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the American racing sidewinders in 17x8. 5X5 bolt pattern and 0 offset. Most shops will tell you this will not fit because of the 0 offset but it makes the tires stick out a little from the under the fenders and looks great in my opinion. This is the same wheel that is featured on the rocky road website. Unfortunatly, the wheel is no longer made in the correct bolt pattern. Try calling around to some wheels stores and see if you can find one that has the wheel in stock. I have 265/70/17 tires on my JC and they scrub a little but its not to bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts