Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The worst has happened. I sold my 2006 XK a couple weeks ago. I've hated life ever since... Bought the truck new off the showroom floor (literally) and it's been a trooper from day one. However, I was offered stupid money to sell it and I just couldn't say no. Needed a rack and had 172,000 miles on it and every time I planned an appearance / performance mod, something else needed to be replaced / repaired. She was nearing the end of the road. Or, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

I'm back in the market for it's replacement. I've got 2010 money to spend on the right XK. Looking for a black or dark khaki, limited / overland with a Hemi or 4.7L V8. Must be 4X4 and would prefer a truck from a southern state that isn't rusted out. Year isn't important, but would prefer something under 125kish miles. If you all stumble upon a nice XK for good money, let me know.

This will be a toy. Driven only on the weekend, or on trips to the mountains / trails. It's time to get the color combo I've always wanted and ours was white on tan. We had plans to buy property in Panama and with the heat in Central America, we figured white would be ideal. That never happened, so I want a dark XK to replace ours.

Not afraid of buying from out of state, so I'm posting here to see what might be out there as not everyone advertises on the big car sites anymore. Thanks for any posts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The worst has happened. I sold my 2006 XK a couple weeks ago. I've hated life ever since... Bought the truck new off the showroom floor (literally) and it's been a trooper from day one. However, I was offered stupid money to sell it and I just couldn't say no. Needed a rack and had 172,000 miles on it and every time I planned an appearance / performance mod, something else needed to be replaced / repaired. She was nearing the end of the road. Or, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

I'm back in the market for it's replacement. I've got 2010 money to spend on the right XK. Looking for a black or dark khaki, limited / overland with a Hemi or 4.7L V8. Must be 4X4 and would prefer a truck from a southern state that isn't rusted out. Year isn't important, but would prefer something under 125kish miles. If you all stumble upon a nice XK for good money, let me know.

This will be a toy. Driven only on the weekend, or on trips to the mountains / trails. It's time to get the color combo I've always wanted and ours was white on tan. We had plans to buy property in Panama and with the heat in Central America, we figured white would be ideal. That never happened, so I want a dark XK to replace ours.

Not afraid of buying from out of state, so I'm posting here to see what might be out there as not everyone advertises on the big car sites anymore. Thanks for any posts.
I received your PM, but am unable to PM back at this point because of my post count..
Where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts