Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
used what? I would love to do something similar, maybe just the outside line or a line below the lamps. looks awesome!

I just realized that you did have a link in your post, thanks

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
1. Can you post a picture with the lights off, in the daylight?
2. What are your grill badges? Where did you get them?
3. Thank you. :eek:rangehat:

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Are they on the outside edge of the headlamps or inside the lamps?

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Ley look pretty sweet. I think they might look more like factory on the inside. Kinda like the Halos. I do agree to maybe go up the side just as high as the side marker light. Good job.

Like this,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. Can you post a picture with the lights off, in the daylight?
2. What are your grill badges? Where did you get them?
3. Thank you. :eek:rangehat:
1.) I'll try to get a daylight shot sometime this week.
2.) the badges are Left-To-Right [Army, Germany]
3.) the lights I got online, the badges I got at AAA Royal Auto in KCMO but auto detail shops in vicinity of virtually any military base probably have them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
saw those. Wanted to do something a touch different that kept the spirit of the hard straight lines of the Commander as well as something nobody was going to just go and buy to copy. Next project is escalade-style tail lights on the back.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Good to see someone doing some original mods! Nice job keep us posted on how well they hold up external to the headlamp! I really dig the angel eyes.....always have..

·
Registered
97 Posts
someone in my neighborhood did the exact same thing-unless your the same person who lives near me, they look good in person.

·
Banned
389 Posts
I like the look too and it does make it stand out from the crowd, I just do next to no driving at night so mods like these (or HID) just aren't on my list of things to do to mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts