Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just wanted to bring this post back to the front as I keep finding old, but still really informative, posts from now-inactive members with ruined PhotoBucket pictures on here and other forums. I use Firefox and all Photobucket pictures are heavily water-marked and too blurry to see anything. I found this Firefox add-on that has, so far, fixed this for me here and on another Jeep forum. As of this post, I am on Firefox version 70.0.1 (64bit) on Windows 10. The Add-On "Photobucket embed fix" is version 0.0.2 last updated August 2017, and is a port from the Google Chrome extension that the Administrators linked previously.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-embedded-fix/?src=search

Mods--- If this violates anything on these forums, please let me know and remove!

·
Super Moderator
5,865 Posts
Just wanted to bring this post back to the front as I keep finding old, but still really informative, posts from now-inactive members with ruined PhotoBucket pictures on here and other forums. I use Firefox and all Photobucket pictures are heavily water-marked and too blurry to see anything. I found this Firefox add-on that has, so far, fixed this for me here and on another Jeep forum. As of this post, I am on Firefox version 70.0.1 (64bit) on Windows 10. The Add-On "Photobucket embed fix" is version 0.0.2 last updated August 2017, and is a port from the Google Chrome extension that the Administrators linked previously.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-embedded-fix/?src=search

Mods--- If this violates anything on these forums, please let me know and remove!
@Wombler; Thanks for sharing the information; I'm the only Moderator currently & I don't have any issues with what you posted.

·
Administrator
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Speaking for the VS side of things, we don't have a problem with it either. While there isn't much I can do on my side to fix these, we got no problem with anything users want to do to their own browsers

Kevin

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.