Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,309 Posts
Id guess the one with the jeepcommander.com sticker!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
I bet someone was a little jealous after seeing yours... LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,578 Posts
Did you leave a note inviting them to join us?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,578 Posts
cico7 said:
I did. I wrote it on a piece of paper and placed it under the wiper....
If he joins you get a free jeepcommander.com sticker!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,397 Posts
cico7 said:
Can you guess which one belongs to "The Forum" and the one that...does not......
The one with the wheel spacers. Wow, you can really see the difference in those pics.

How long have you had the spacers installed? Have you have any issues with them? Any unusual tire wear or handling concerns? I like the stance with the wheels pushed out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you,

I put the spacers on about 3 months ago. Other than the wider stance, I can tell no difference at all. Handles the same, no difference in the tire wear.

If he joins you get a free jeepcommander.com sticker!
:eek: Cool!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,936 Posts
I... love... the look of your XK. Seriously. I really want to black out my wheels. Badly. Oh, and get a black grille, too. Let's just trade. Ha.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
207 Posts
I live in a town of 45,000 or so... and when I got my Commander about 9 months ago, I only knew of maybe 2 other Commanders in the entire town.

Now I see about 10. And they are *always* out and about.

People love their Commanders. I really do think people are attracted to them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
When I got mine, I NEVER saw any others, but now, I see at least 1 or 2 a day. I just saw 2 on my lunch break today, and 2 yesterday...

I would love to get a couple of stickers to stick under the wiper of ones I see. That would be the perfect way to invite them to the Forum! What do you guys think?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,578 Posts
steelblueXK said:
I would love to get a couple of stickers to stick under the wiper of ones I see. That would be the perfect way to invite them to the Forum! What do you guys think?
Sounds like a great idea, you can create a flyer and we can all print copies to put on Commanders we run across. smartUSA (Penskie) made one up for customers because they were being asked so many questions from people on the street everytime they stoped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a49erFan said:
Sounds like a great idea, you can create a flyer and we can all print copies to put on Commanders we run across. smartUSA (Penskie) made one up for customers because they were being asked so many questions from people on the street everytime they stoped.
I think it would get expensive if we put decals on the windows at 3.75 ea...a flyer would be better. So as A49ERFAN suggested, if you design a flyer, and we can print them locally to pass out....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
I have really been putting thought into making some cards to pass out with just the name on them. Should not cost much and it would be a nice way to hand them out. Easier to put the card in your wallet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
cico7 said:
I think it would get expensive if we put decals on the windows at 3.75 ea...a flyer would be better. So as A49ERFAN suggested, if you design a flyer, and we can print them locally to pass out....
maybe just something simple like the 8lllllll8 logo w/ jeepcommander.com like on the t-shirts on a card or something....?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
WOW cico great pics. I'm starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have lifted mine and just kept it with the black wheels and spacers, not to mention the annoying knock that I got now that I got the lift. It looks nice. I like the lower but wider look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,126 Posts
No kidding. That is what I figured I would do if I left the card instead of giving it to them.

lumberjim said:
ok, but put them in the trim near the door handle......there's nothing i hate more than having to get out and take spam off my windshield.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top