Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 2nd and we are experiencing freak summer style weather (until Tuesday when winter is going to officially start with a dump of snow in Calgary)

It was good while it lastest :)

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Texel -

Your rig makes Canada look good!

Seriously - beautiful scenery. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Awesome pics, wish I could get out there too!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
233 Posts
wow..looks great.. thank you for sharing..

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Looks good, great scenery.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice pix! Your rig is looking great too!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments guys. You know the more I go out into the bush, the more impressed I am with the XK. There has yet to be a situation that I have had to turn around. The best part is that I can enjoy my coffee with out spilling it.:)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Nice pics!!! What kind of roof rack is that? I like it because it's low profile.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pics!!! What kind of roof rack is that? I like it because it's low profile.
Thanks man. The rack is a "Defender Rack" purchased in Cali. Not sure what the store is called though. Maybe ask Phunkeydude as he has the same one.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Yes, its the Defender Roof Rack and I noticed that GetLost4x4.com is now a distributor for them and has them for sale on his site. The reason it looks a little different between Texel and mine is because I have the extra light bar attached to mine. Looks good Texel!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, its the Defender Roof Rack and I noticed that GetLost4x4.com is now a distributor for them and has them for sale on his site. The reason it looks a little different between Texel and mine is because I have the extra light bar attached to mine. Looks good Texel!
I wish I could have the light bar on mine like yours Phunkey. The luxury of being able to fit in the garage is something I do not want to give up!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Great Pictures. I really like your setup. The lift, tires, sliders, low profile rack and lights are spot on.

I am really envious of everyones mods. I have a low ceiling garage and two kids in private school. one day...one day..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts