Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

'Just joined this forum, and am so glad that it was found. I am here on behalf of one of our daughters, who just (very recently) purchased a 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4. My name is Nathan, and I am looking forward to meeting others, here.

God Bless.

I'd forgotten to add that our respective locations are Buffalo/Amherst NY.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Nathan, go back to the pages when you signed up and fill in the info requested. The Moderators calls this required reading. Also welcome to the form. Fill it in as if the XK/Commander was yours.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nathan, go back to the pages when you signed up and fill in the info requested. The Moderators calls this required reading. Also welcome to the form. Fill it in as if the XK/Commander was yours.
Yep, better go fill out your profile and catch up on the required reading before Big Blue sees or you'll be in deep doo doo! LOL:grin2:

Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Hello all.

'Just joined this forum, and am so glad that it was found. I am here on behalf of one of our daughters, who just (very recently) purchased a 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4. My name is Nathan, and I am looking forward to meeting others, here.

God Bless.

I'd forgotten to add that our respective locations are Buffalo/Amherst NY.
Nathan, Welcome to the forum;

Please read the following and complete your user profile;

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-required-reading-new-member-introduction-post-other-important-new-member-info.html

Thanks.

Big Blue; forum moderator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts