Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm from Chicago. This is my first post. I just picked up a Light Khaki 4.7 l Commander this weekend with the U and tow packages. So far, so good.

Peace!!
Andy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Razorblader said:
I'm from Chicago. This is my first post. I just picked up a Light Khaki 4.7 l Commander this weekend with the U and tow packages. So far, so good.

Peace!!
Andy
Awesome dude!! I'm sure in the next few weeks more chicago people will be posting.. We need to get a local cruise going or something :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry, I'm from california. Up in the mountains. (Crestline) I would cetainly go cruising though. Congrats to razorblader! I'm new to the elite club as well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kidatforty said:
Sorry, I'm from california. Up in the mountains. (Crestline) I would cetainly go cruising though. Congrats to razorblader! I'm new to the elite club as well.
California, wow, ive never been there. Is it nice there?:)

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's so nice that we pray for snow. When it does snow I go to the store for toothpicks one at a time just for a chance to hawg through the white stuff. I want to go skiing. Yeah, skiing. (old skool) We haven't had enough yet.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yea, I'm in Chicago Area.
And those skiing people... Alpine Valley was pretty good last Sunday and Chestnut Montain has the best fake snow. But I'll skiing in Snowbird Utah in a few weeks and that of course compares with nothing.
Great Car in all respects except one: terribly undersized gas tank not suitable for this vehicle. They did manage to stick Camry's tank in the vehicle with mileage of Hummer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in the chicago area, just picked up our black 3.7 commander, always been a ford person, but that may change now, what a vehicle!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jesters78 said:
I'm in the chicago area, just picked up our black 3.7 commander, always been a ford person, but that may change now, what a vehicle!!!!!
awesome dude!! Mine is also a 3.7, i have the green pearl. Im already ordering the chrome grill cuz i hate the color match it came with. you plan on doing anything to yours? ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Pac, originally I'm from chicago, but since have move to phoenix. I notice that you are a white sox fan. This past sunday for superbowl I went over to a buddy house for a superbowl party. He's plays for the cubs (JH) maximo

·
Registered
8 Posts
I plan on going with the new grill as well, I went with the black model, so it should look pretty sharp on it. Otherwise I am sure there will be things down the road to add onto it, I would like to put the in dash nav & radio in it. Would like to get it out and get it a little dirty and see what it can do!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Here is a thread for that already. All I had to do was put "Chicago" in the search.Try using the search before starting new threads. Read the Forum rules.
That thread is from 2006.

I'm from Chicago! There are a few more guys on here that are in the Chicagoland area but very few from the actual city.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
That thread is from 2006.

I'm from Chicago! There are a few more guys on here that are in the Chicagoland area but very few from the actual city.
Doesn't matter -- it hasn't expired. It is against Forum rules to start a new thread on the same subject.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Guess no one from Chicago has updated the thread recently.
I would think there are a lot of Commanders in the Windy City.
There are a few around the city but none that I can see visiting this forum, most of them unfortunately are soccer moms and there are a couple that are riding with street/racing wheels usually driven by kids.

·
Registered
954 Posts
It is against Forum rules to start a new thread on the same subject.
That's almost impossible to do otherwise we wouldn't have as many threads. I would understand the concern if it was at least within the year.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
That's almost impossible to do otherwise we wouldn't have as many threads. I would understand the concern if it was at least within the year.
All it takes is a search to see if something has already been covered, which just about everything has been.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts