Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had any cleaning product suggestions for both the exterior and interior. I have been washing my car every week, trying to keep it relatively clean. Does anyone know any good cleaner for the leather and the plastic on the interior. I have used some foam stuff in the past that worked pretty well on my other cars. It is fun to get the car dirty, but I like keeping it clean most of the time! Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
REED

USE ZAINO !!!! http://www.zainostore.com. This is the best product hands down. I can not say enough good stuff about it. I have a black boat and it is a s.o.b to keep clean, water spots etc..This stuff makes her look rich, deep and bran new every time. It is made for vehicles... I use the Z5 with the ZFX then Z6 then Z5 with ZFX then Z6 then Z2 with ZFX then Z6 then Z2 with ZFX then Z6. Sounds crazy but it is really simple and you just use light apllications..check out the web site....peace Andrew

·
Registered
38 Posts
Loffgren said:
REED

USE ZAINO !!!! http://www.zainostore.com. This is the best product hands down. I can not say enough good stuff about it. I have a black boat and it is a s.o.b to keep clean, water spots etc..This stuff makes her look rich, deep and bran new every time. It is made for vehicles... I use the Z5 with the ZFX then Z6 then Z5 with ZFX then Z6 then Z2 with ZFX then Z6 then Z2 with ZFX then Z6. Sounds crazy but it is really simple and you just use light apllications..check out the web site....peace Andrew
i like zaino too. although i recently purchased some Griot's (http://www.griotsgarage.com/index.jsp) products and couldn't be happier.

one suggestion, if you really want to keep it nice, pick up a porter cable dual action random orbital polisher...you can find them on amazon, or most nicer tool shops. i use that w/ 3M show car wax and griot's polish and it's been AMAZING on my other cars.

if you want to save some money, meguiars products are always a nice alternative, although the effects tend to go away faster than the higher end stuff.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Zaino's is the ticket. Good stuff and easy to use. I have been using it for close to 3 years and have not had any problems. Try some Duragloss products for the interior of your car and I can't say enough about Protect All for your windows inside and out. Protect All can be found at any RV store or Wally World in the RV section.

The Protect All was designed to be a quick wax for larger vehicles but I found it works great on windows. Kinda like Rain-X but with a lot less effort.

For the polisher I would recommend the dual head polisher from Sporty's Pilot Shop. Check their website. The polisher uses two foam heads that eliminate burning of the paint even on corners or harsh angles.

Just my two cents worth.

Bob

·
Registered
107 Posts
I use 303 products on vinyl and plastic inside and out as for exterior cleaning and detailing I've used just about everything, Zaino product are top notch as are Griots Garage, everyone has opinions on this but what I currently use is Klasse Polish and glaze and Pinnicle souverien wax this combo has produced some unbelievable results for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts