Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I always see other Commanders on my way to work on Route 17North in NJ, it would be fun to know if any of those visit this site. There are 2 dealerships in the area so Commanders are very easy to spot. Anyone from Jersey out there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi....An NJ Commander Owner here. I got one over July 4th weekend. I got a Limited HEMI and love it. Not sure which model you have but would like to know your experience with it. There are only three things so far i wish were different. The passenger seat is only 4 way adjustable while my Grand Cherokee Limited was an 8 way and the liftgate is kind of hard to close (powered in 2007 model). Also could use a much bigger gas tank.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just joined the other day!! 2006 Dark Khaki Limited with the Hemi. Got the Saddle Leather seats. Just perfect. I am in Washington Township and work in Elizabeth. I get on 17 South at Lindwood Ave. around 7:00 am. Then 3 East to Turnpike South. Wonderful commute (Not!!). What color is yours? I will look for you. Jim:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.