Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am doing this in stages and the next upgrade is tires. If I get the BFG AT KO 245/75 and later install a Rocky Road lift will there be issues? I know that there is a bolt that is very close (3/4") to rubbing when running the tire a proper air pressure. If I ever air down I run the risk of contacting that bolt. Will a lift raise this bolt? Should I consider a different size keeping in mind I am not running a lift currently? Or will spaces cure all my issues in the future?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock or with spacers?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
A lift will not raise the bolt. I think I recall members running 245/75 on stock lift. Do a search for 245/75/17 and see what you come up with.

Commanderkid - You're not running spacers, but I bet your rims are offset. Especially if you're running that size tire.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
A lift will not raise the bolt. I think I recall members running 245/75 on stock lift. Do a search for 245/75/17 and see what you come up with.

Commanderkid - You're not running spacers, but I bet your rims are offset. Especially if you're running that size tire.
I have no idea. I know that my wheels are flush with my fender.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts