Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Fredericksburg, VA and i've been searching for trails all over. I've searched forums everywhere. All I can find are warning threads about trespassing and blah blah blah. I bought my commander in February and i've been dying to get it on a trail. I also have a friend with a wrangler who wants to get out too but don't want to travel to PA to go off roading. There has to be something nearby...? Please let me know if anybody has found anything.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I looked on trails.com and it looks pretty bare as far as I can see. I guess I should count myself lucky for having hundreds inside of an hour from me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
There isn't much of anything around here except for Greenridge Park up around the CUmberland area. It is a fire road from what I hear. I have never been there before.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks. I looked at trails.com and theres 0 results...of course. The sad thing is Virginia is full of parks and wilderness especially within a 30 mile radius theres so many rural areas. I'm sure there are trails just on private property...boooo!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
No public trails to be had out here, that's one thing I miss about living in CO!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts