Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody signed up for Camp Jeep. We are going and just wondering if anyone else on this board is going. It's a great time!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I wish... :( its a bit spendy to ship my vehicle and get there. Not to mention I haven't quite figured out how to get a invite #... but Camp Jeep will have to wait till I move down south where it's more feasable. Hope you have fun and don't forget to post a pic or two.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
The one thing I don't like about the Jeep Jamborees is that they charge full price for passengers.

$1895 isn't bad since you get the use of the vehicle and lodging etc.... but why pay $1895 for the passenger too. They aren't getting another vehicle.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
There is a good crew of Jeep mud slingers that I can go with up here. And I figured out what happened to my Camp registration number... they sent it to my dad's place. He was bragging how he got 3... :)

Thanks for the updates but I will keep my $1895 in my pocket. I can trail ride for the cost of gas up here.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Me and the wife considered going, but we have a 2 1/2 and a 1 1/2 year old girls. Don't know how much trouble it would be with them out there for 3 days. I'm only about 2 1/2 hours away from Jeep Camp, so it's not that far away for us to drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts