Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to lift my front an additional 1".

My BDS lift uses a spacer that raises the upper strut mount. I'd like to toss a spacer above the spring too.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Daystar makes some. I have some 3/4" coil spacers that I'm not using, though, if you'd like to just buy used. They were on my ZJ, and I'm imagining they'd probably work on your WK. Keyword there is "imagining". Ha. Regardless, if you'd like to give them a shot, I'll give them to you for $10, plus shipping.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
sciron4x4 said:
Daystar makes some. I have some 3/4" coil spacers that I'm not using, though, if you'd like to just buy used. They were on my ZJ, and I'm imagining they'd probably work on your WK. Keyword there is "imagining". Ha. Regardless, if you'd like to give them a shot, I'll give them to you for $10, plus shipping.
Is "ZJ" the current Cherokee? If so, they should work for sure.

EDIT: I see the ZJ is not the current Cherokee. Prob will not work.

·
Registered
521 Posts
WK is the current Grand Cherokee. The WK has pretty much the same (if not exactly the same) suspension as our XK. The springs/shocks, control arms all match up, but there may be different linkage.

ZJ was the 93-98 Grand Cherokee. I would be pretty apprehensive about fitting those to your XK. Luckily it is just coil spacers so there is still a good shot!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Yeah, the ZJ is 2 models ago for the Grand. I know these spacers will work with most Grands, XJs, and Wrangler's coil springs, so I am only guessing when I say that they'd probably work with the newer XKs and WKs. If you want to give them a shot, they're yours. I just want them out of my garage. Ha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts