Jeep Commander Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts
Let's ALL call them and give them some grief.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Here is the email I just sent them too. Good luck trying to get a hold of anyone there as they don't answer the phone or return calls.

just received the second bull bar that also has a skid plate that I did not want. This one says Broadfeet and has a large foot on it. I would like to know what you people are doing. I have tried three different extensions including yours and have gotten no response. At this point, I'm completely disgusted with your company and want a full refund of my money. I will never purchase anything from Woodview and several people have been kept informed of this debacle. I tried to give you people the benefit of the doubt but I have gotten nothing but a runaround. I ordered a specific bull bar that you advertised. I was sent a different one with a skid plate that had no instructions or bolts. Only after several emails and calls was I informed that you don't even sell Romik anymore but as of today you are still falsely advertising on your site. I was told I would have a replacement in "48-72 hrs" and that also did not happen. I wasn't told what was being sent to me. Then today a box arrives and lo and behold it is a whole new bull bar with a skid plate (which i did not want) I have never heard of "Broadfeet" nor do you advertise them for sale on your site. This is beyond ridiculous and Woodview promises "100 % customer satisfaction". I know that because I've heard that over and over while on hold waiting to speak with someone and 9 out of 10 times I have spoken to no one. The ball is now in your court. What are you going to do about this screw up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tried calling Justin "Big Dog" from above and was on hold for ten minutes with no answer. I then tried the reg. 800 number for customer service. Nothing. Then called John Aspinall who sent me the emails telling me they replaced the Romik with Blackhorse and was told he was "unavailable" and would call me back. I have never heard of Broadfeet nor can find any prices to compare. The laser cutout on the skid plate has a big foot!! It just keeps getting better and better. No instructions yet again, but they made sure to send a return to sender sticker for the Blackhorse. I have now taken back my giving them the benefit of the doubt. They are never getting anymore business from me. Who knows what would be in the next package.
I would like to apologize for the hold. I have been out for the week with surgery please ceck your pm and I have given you the contact for our supervisor to help you with this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience and I will keep checking back to see if I can help you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The thing is that I didn't try to get ahold of just him. I doubt the whole company was off on injury. I called him, another guy and the 800 number for customer service and got no one nor anywhere.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Was there ever a resolution on this? People looking to spend $$$ on their Commanders want to know who can be trusted (and from what I've read so far, I'm not impressed with WoodView).

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I don't know. Last activity for Junkhead was in March of this year. But the fact that there has been no more communication from either Junkhead or Woodview on this thread doesn't bode well.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts