Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone knows any aftermarket conversion kits?
is it worth it?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone knows any aftermarket conversion kits?
is it worth it?

thanks
Welcome to the forum, @AfroJeep ! The Commander has been out of production for 10 years and is very poorly supported in the aftermarket department. Heck, it was poorly supported when it WAS in production. What kind of conversion are you looking for?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3000 Thanks to you as usual Jeep5253,

(1st and foremost... I have to tell you mate..., who ever is behind www.jeepcommander.com THANK YOU👏👏👏you are doing a fantastic job at keeping this torch alive. (from my '98 XJ in high school, to my '06 grand cherokee at the university, to my '17 Renegade in Brooklyn NYC...nothicomese's closer to "THAT" feeling I had...when I 1st declared my love for the "The seven-slot grill ".

Could care less for its discontinuation, heck...that makes it a future classic regardless of its undeniable resurreccion....it will never be... what the 06-10 XK is💗💛💚

And I have to admit "Fellow Commanders"

My mates and I are putting together a small fanclub for commander lovers to customize base models into their RESCUE / EXPEDITION / EDUCATION / FOREST RATED and retrofit them for the african terrain,

🤔If there's where only a way to deal with the 8-12 mpg issue... moreambitiousy...if there's a plausible way to make gas an auxiliary fueling option. through aftermarkets enhancements.

THAT would be a major "bridge to jeep over"🗺

this image below depict the overall setup throughout our expeditions

currently putting a BoM for 3 XK 06-07 (pre fob key)
  • Education/Media 🎦
  • Rescue 🔨
  • Exploration🐆

Thus my question...what are the best options when it comes to fuel conversion ?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts