Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pic or video of a 2009 XK with factory HIDs? Nowhere can I find a pic, or video and our dealerships rarely have XKs, not to mention a Limited. I want to compare the look of the HIDs to my aftermarket ones.

Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I do. I'll have to take some pics later in the week. PM me if the weekend rolls around and you haven't heard from me. What kind of pictures are you looking for exactly?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do. I'll have to take some pics later in the week. PM me if the weekend rolls around and you haven't heard from me. What kind of pictures are you looking for exactly?
Just a few photos with the lights on at night possibly. I'm trying to see how my aftermarket lights compare to the real thing. I want to make sure I'm not blinding people.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Just a few photos with the lights on at night possibly. I'm trying to see how my aftermarket lights compare to the real thing. I want to make sure I'm not blinding people.

Thanks!
stand in front of you vehicle and turn lights on, if you cant see then your probably blinding other people.:stickpoke:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thar ya go.
Thanks! I wondered how directed the lights looked. My Nissan Murano's HIDs seemed very "pointy", and I find the Jeep HID lights are more broad and full, not so directed.

Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah, they have a good spread. I've never been "flashed" by people who think my brights are on since they are self-leveling and typically stay directed down on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts