Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just upgraded our JK to aftermarket wheels and I am standing there looking at the brand new rims and tires I just pulled off the JK and thinking they would be great for the XK. Especially for my daughter who is taking it to college and it will probably not get any off road time for the next few years. The only issue is that we pulled them off the JK for a reason. They are kind of ugly. So I was wondering how bad, or good they will look on our XK limited compared to the stock chrome rims. I have a 2" lift and spacers so fitment should not be an issue.

Anyone have pictures??

·
Super Moderator
15,175 Posts
What size are the JK wheels?

·
Super Moderator
6,168 Posts
I just upgraded our JK to aftermarket wheels and I am standing there looking at the brand new rims and tires I just pulled off the JK and thinking they would be great for the XK. Especially for my daughter who is taking it to college and it will probably not get any off road time for the next few years. The only issue is that we pulled them off the JK for a reason. They are kind of ugly. So I was wondering how bad, or good they will look on our XK limited compared to the stock chrome rims. I have a 2" lift and spacers so fitment should not be an issue.

Anyone have pictures??
If they looked ugly on your JK, it's probably a pretty safe bet they will look equally as bad on an XK.

Unless your stock XK chrome rims are really beat up, they probably wouldn't be an improvement.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is going with my daughter to college. So it doesnt have to be really beautiful, just safe for the years she his 4 hours away. The tires on it now are probably going to have to be replaced soon, so instead of spending the money on new tires I figured these would suffice while she is in school. I just did not want it to look totally goofy. A little goofy, she will have to live with, but not completely goofy. LOL..

Looks like I am just going to have to stick them on there to see. I guess nobody has tried it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts