Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get some rubber slush mats for my commander seeing that i live in michigan and the winters here are pretty harsh. i was curious if anyone has these mats or other comperable mats and how they like them.
any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
-Jordan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Jorhof87 said:
Im looking to get some rubber slush mats for my commander seeing that i live in michigan and the winters here are pretty harsh. i was curious if anyone has these mats or other comperable mats and how they like them.
any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
-Jordan
I have these and I'm happy with them. I wish the driver's side mat covered more area, but a lot of it has to do with the configuration of the floor.

·
Registered
251 Posts
HemmiCommander - Those mats look like the best protection yet that I have seen. May get those myself. Can you let us know the quality and how well they fit. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the Mopar slush mats all around. They are great.

You can find them on Ebay for much less than normal pricing.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the Weathertech floor liners in front and second row seating...they are great and really protect even the edges of your carpet...highly recommend.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ordered the mopar version when I picked up the new Commander sine we got a 10% off accesssories coupon. Look and fit great. I guess I'm ready for winter!

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have the MOPAR mats, wish they were a little bit longer and wider, but look great, and are well made.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought the Mopar Slush Mats from Ebay the seller was allyourmissingpieces and he is listing all three rows for $69 ... What a steel.... I am not sure that they cover or contain liquid by the volume as well as some of the other styles, but these are custom fit for Jeep Commander and color is correct. These also look a bit more stylish than the others in my opinion yet still filling the purpose of protecting your carpets. If you are a real mudder though and drag in tons of liquid and mud you may want to get the after market liner types spoken of in other posts to this question. Different strokes for different folks. I am happy with these... especially for the price.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Rear Matts. Does one manufacturers product cover the 2nd and third row seat better when they are in the down position? I'm not referring to the carpet on the floor. I'm trying to protect the back of the seats when it's loaded down with dirty camping gear.

·
Registered
84 Posts
SDBaja said:
Rear Matts. Does one manufacturers product cover the 2nd and third row seat better when they are in the down position? I'm not referring to the carpet on the floor. I'm trying to protect the back of the seats when it's loaded down with dirty camping gear.
SD Baja I bought the canvas back from Auto Truck Toys... It came with the backs cut individually for the three second row seats. That is kind of like it is pictured for the camo version. I thought the entire thing was going to come as one piece. The rest of it is one piece and covers very well. It does not go up the sides of the rear panels below the windows though. It does fit just a little large on the second row seats down the bottoms of it and it velcro attaches to the carpets everywhere. I am overall very happy with them and think they will protect my interior very well. I got the Mocha color which is tan... The graphite is more of a grey color. They took about two weeks to get here.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
bravo2376 said:
This will be my first snow season with my cmdr. Those who have been with their cmdrs in the harsh snow seasons, you recomend this slush mat for good protection?
Yes, it will help keep that sandy nasty slush from getting on your carpets or ruining the carpet floor mats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts