Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about doing a "real" run in the next couple of weeks and thought it would be a good idea to put some faces with the names.

My initial thought was to do a shorter run (2-3 hours) somewhere up the I-17 corridor. I'll probably be most interested in 2-3 difficulty as it's really my wife's Jeep and I don't have sliders.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Bob

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
We are trying to put together a Crown King run on the "other fourm" if you are interested in that.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I can do a short run on the 12th or 19th as well.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be up for any of those options. Some of the Youtube stuff I saw you guys doing Crown King looked kinda extreme, but I didn't hear any scraping. I'm out of town to Greer on the weekend of the 26th.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Some of the Youtube stuff I saw you guys doing Crown King looked kinda extreme, but I didn't hear any scraping.
They just graded Crown King so it is a good time to go without too much difficulty.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I did the crown king run with just the 4xguard belly plate and the rest of the jeep stock. It was fun I think that it is not for my again (too long), a shorter trail would be fun though.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone a member at trails.com? Looks like they have some good info there. I'll probably just buy a guide (mine is about 15 years old).

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Anyone a member at trails.com? Looks like they have some good info there. I'll probably just buy a guide (mine is about 15 years old).
I have most of the Arizona guides, there are many trails to choose from.

I am sure we will run Sedona in the fall again too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have most of the Arizona guides, there are many trails to choose from.

I am sure we will run Sedona in the fall again too.
I just did that run again about a month ago on a spur of the moment thing, always fun. I need to get the video of me pulling a yota back onto it wheels, it rolled onto its side at the top of Devils Stair Case. We could try Box Canyon again if it is not flooded.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I just did that run again about a month ago on a spur of the moment thing, always fun. I need to get the video of me pulling a yota back onto it wheels, it rolled onto its side at the top of Devils Stair Case. We could try Box Canyon again if it is not flooded.
I don't think I ever posted the video of Chicken Rock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts