Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2008 commander. I am wanting to see how far I can push her. Anyone interested in this area let me know thanks...

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Welcome;
There are a few Commander members around SE Texas. Some have already had some good events. Even SE Texas is very big.. could you narrow it down a little ? Also check the "Social Group" "Commanders of the SW" on this forum..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tx commander round up

I would like to see one too. I don't know any trails around here. There are some closer to you on barnwell mountain. I have alot of work to do on my commander. I just bought one and it's all stock. So I'm not wanting to get to crazy. Just want to see how she does on the easy to medium trails.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to see one too. I don't know any trails around here. There are some closer to you on barnwell mountain. I have alot of work to do on my commander. I just bought one and it's all stock. So I'm not wanting to get to crazy. Just want to see how she does on the easy to medium trails.
I would like a round-up as well... I'd like to find some moderate trails to enjoy in Texas as well, I'm in the San Antonio area/RGV and i know of a decent mudd pit in the RGV but would like to find something in central Texas, to maybe enjoy the weekend somewhere not terribly far...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts