Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i was in the back seat the other day with the kids as the wife was driving. I went to place down my drink and noticed there was no holders in the second row. I know there are 2 in the 3rd row. so my question is has anyone made their own or does jeep make a holder that would attach to the back on the center console on the floor. over the trans hump

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
hey all i was in the back seat the other day with the kids as the wife was driving. I went to place down my drink and noticed there was no holders in the second row. I know there are 2 in the 3rd row. so my question is has anyone made their own or does jeep make a holder that would attach to the back on the center console on the floor. over the trans hump
There are drink holds in the center console. put the console down and then push and spring the cup holders out of the front edge.

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
The second row will hold 3 cops. Maybe 4 if they are not real big.

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
There are drink holders in the center console. put the console down and then push and spring the cup holders out of the front edge.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cup holder wow i feel dumb guess cause im just a cop lol. there is a booster seat ill have to move it tomorrow and see if its there. thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts