Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order for a full set of their WeatherTech floor mats a week ago today and their website still lists my order as 'in progress.'

I haven't received any communications from them other than the 'thanks for your order' email a week ago, so I don't know what's happening with them and would like to know if anyone else has experience with ordering from them.

I just sent their customer service folks a note through their site asking for a status.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got a reply from them stating that their products are built to order and take 5-7 days to ship and that my order should go out by the end of the week. While it would have been nice to have this info on the receipt, I have to say that their customer service replied in a little over an hour to a note sent at 7:15 pm Eastern time (they're in Central time and that's still after normal business hours). Nice :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Wondered if the holiday slowed them down a little?

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt it, I think they really just make them to order and may just have a long setup or queue involved. While I think they should be more up front about the delays (I get really impatient once I've pulled the trigger on buying something) I really was impressed by the quick, after-hours response to my question. I can wait until next week...

·
Registered
282 Posts
ive order my cargo mat and digital fit floormats for dads maxima from them and never had any problems

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got them today. They fit beautifully and look very nice in my Commander.

Only complaint is the wait and I tend to be an impatient SOB anyway. Two weeks from order to door isn't really *that* bad. Overall, I'd do business with them again (and well might, for a rear cargo mat, once my fundage recovers).

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
I'm a owner of a Truck & Auto Accessory shop in FL and a dealer for Weather Tech ( MacNeil Automotive ). In some cases they can take up to 10 working days before they ship out floor mats/cargo mats. The good news they are made in house not somewhere else. They also have a 30 day money back warranty, if they dont fit well you can return them and either get your money back or replaced. I've only replaced maybe a dozen during the last 4 or 5 years! Heres my company web site www.JustCustomize.com
Sorry dude, but you can not advertise here unless you are a supporting vendor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts