Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 18" jeep wrangler Sahara 18" wheel fit the jeep commander? Wheel well clearance and bolt pattern? Does anyone have a photo of this? I got the Limited every option 09 Commander ( MINUS ) the wheels. I got the nastiest 17" wheels you have ever seen on a Commander hahaha. I found a set of Dodge 09 Ram wheels and 08 Sahara wheels. Discount tire says they both fit the jeep commanders bolt pattern even though 2 people on here told me the dodge wont and needs an adapter. Id love to see a pic if anyone has it or advice. I can get the wheels and the tires for like 400.00 it saves me a ton of cash and instantly re-manlyizes my Jeep HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The 18 inch Sahara wheels have the same bolt pattern as the Jeep Commander so the will bolt right on. Im not sure on the exact back spacing of those wheels but it should be the same as the Rubicon 17 inch wheels so they will fit perfectly! But if you want to run the same size tires that the Sahara's come with you will need a 2 inch lift.

Also the Dodge Ram wheels definately don't use the same 5 on 5 bolt pattern that Jeep uses. I can guarantee you that.

Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the Rubicon was a larger wheel and tire. CRAP! I just hate the size of the 17s I have now. I also do not like that hte chrome on the limited does not match the finish on the wheels. Looks cheap. Any ideas on what I could do without a lift? I use my Commander for showing homes in Real Estate and If I lift it, that would probably not be a good thing for my business. Id like something chunky and more grand. Thanks!

·
Registered
576 Posts
You could hunt for some SRT8 20" rims.

On eBay, you can find replica sets with Goodyear tires for $1700 which is a lot cheaper than the $3000+ you'll pay for an OEM set.

·
Super Moderator
15,101 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THATS IT!!! Looks really good! are those the replicas or the real deal hollyfields? Nice! Thats the exact look Im going for. will it mess with my odometer or Antilock brakes?

·
Registered
809 Posts
What do you do with the numbers?

·
Super Moderator
15,101 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
And I thought Google covered everything... Man, I wish I had know about this a week ago! That's not bad for the whole package (replica)!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I thought the Rubicon was a larger wheel and tire. CRAP! I just hate the size of the 17s I have now. I also do not like that hte chrome on the limited does not match the finish on the wheels. Looks cheap. Any ideas on what I could do without a lift? I use my Commander for showing homes in Real Estate and If I lift it, that would probably not be a good thing for my business. Id like something chunky and more grand. Thanks!
The Rubicons run larger tires on the 17 inch wheels so youd need a lift to run that wheel/tire pack age. Unless you got the wheels and ran smaller tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts