Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/LittleEvilCommander/April 2010 JeepSkool/

Here are pictures from this weekend at Jeep Skool. These are from my son and daughter's POV, and they did a great job. I did get some damage from Offcamber Amber and the first leg of Robo Rox, but nothing too serious. Alex my 11 year old son spotted for me through Robo Rox. I wish I had more pics but it's kind of hard when your driving. May will be the first month this season for 3 day weekends at Jeep Skool. I hope to see some of you next month!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
very cool...was the damage just popped plastic rivits on the front fender to bumper? hard to tell from the pics...

Where is jeep skool located I may want to try a small convoy up there to check it out with a few buddies of mine.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! The damage is from the rear bumper/flare area. I came off a rock and right onto the side of the rear bumper. It appears that the bumper folded inward and slid out of its slot, if that makes sense? I'm finding it hard to take pictures of a black vehicle lol. The plastic rivets pulled out from the flare as well.

Jeep Skool is located in Northeast Ohio, and the Midwest Camp Commander is planned to be there in June.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
887 Posts
Looks great! Wish I could have gone... Work is all encompassing at the moment.

Did you make it up ski jump?

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
very cool...was the damage just popped plastic rivits on the front fender to bumper? hard to tell from the pics...

Where is jeep skool located I may want to try a small convoy up there to check it out with a few buddies of mine.
The first step of attending Jeepskool is to become a member of the forum. This is required and it is free.

Great pics Evil. Makes me want June to get here now.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
I second what Tymac said. Gotta get a better look at that.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you make it up ski jump?
I tried but it is rutted out terribly. I got 95% of the way but there is now a large rock on the driver's side at the very to of the hill that, without a spotter, I just couldn't get around. I had to man up and back all the way down.

Nice spare tire mount. Where did you get that
The tire carrier is my handy work.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
That thing is sweet Evil. Hopefully I will get a good look at it at June JeepSkool.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Not sure how I missed this thread, looks like someone had fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts