Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time flies!!! I can't believe I picked up the XK a year ago today! It was due for an oil change so I added 7 new quarts of Mobil 1 5W-20 and a Mobil 1 filter to the Hemi this morning. Earler in the week I purchased a 6 year / 85,000 mile Chrysler extended warranty.

So far it has been a great truck. The fuel economy is not great, but has improved as the Hemi has loosened up some. No major problems to report either.

My fee Sirius subscription expired, so now I am using my Droid X Tune-In Radio application to grab some CNN and other sat type stations.

Let the good times roll!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
My fee Sirius subscription expired, so now I am using my Droid X Tune-In Radio application to grab some CNN and other sat type stations.
Bought our Commander used, we still had 2 months of the free Sirius. My wife really loved it, but like most people I didn't want to take on another monthly service fee to add to the bills.

But, since my wife loved it so much, I looked into, found you can buy Sirrius gift cards at Best Buy and other places, you can purchase a yearly or multi-year subscriptions for one fee.

~$150 for a year of Sirrius, the "rate" goes lower the longer a commitment you purchase. As well, if you just want one genre, like news radio, you can get those packages and pay a lot less.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts