Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to host an Arizona Commander Club BBQ at my house sometime during June. If you would like to attend please let me know your preference on dates and if you prefer Saturday or Sunday.

I was thinking the 13th, 19th, 20th or 26th.

The plan would be for a BBQ, swimming in our HUGH pool for those interested and game play or wrenching party.

·
Registered
266 Posts
we would love to come. 13th works for me, the 19th is 50/50 .
i'd like to bring something, anything.
you can PM with spacifix

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
He Jon,

Great initiative !!!!!!

We're not able to make it the 13th. I'm returning that day from the Netherlands. All other days are ok.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tipping towards June 19th...

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to the Top!

·
Registered
228 Posts
i'm up for any date!

BUMP

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Anytime this month is good with me, let me know what you need us to bring!!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's plan for the 19th then... More details to follow.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Sounds like a plan see ya then!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay... A little more details:

For those needing my home address you can send me a PM and I will give you the address and my cell phone number.

I have a HUGH pool so if you are bringing your kids make sure they have a suit and towel (It is fenced if you do not want your kids near the water).

You are welcome to show up anytime after 8:00am and we can work on Jeep projects if there are any, we can paint my rear bumper, try to install my rear differential cover or put the headers on my smart car. If you have a project bring it with you.

We will eat around noon (it might be too hot to work outside by then anyway) and then figure out what we want to do then.

I will provide the hotdogs, burgers, buns and fixens. If you are coming, please post here how many will be in your party (so we all know how much food we need) and what side dish you want to bring.

ie: chips/dip/salsa, beverages, watermellon (fruit), salid, desert.

I will fill in the gaps!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Attending:

a49erFan + 3 / Hotdogs, burgers, buns & fixens

Copy & paste latest list with your information

·
2,248 Posts
Jon,
Lee and I will be happy to come on the 19th. We will bring deviled eggs and soda. I will also bring the new metal spacers for the lift kit. I will also bring the stock coil springs for the rear, 1/2 gallon of bed liner in case you choose to bedliner the bumper. I will also bring the wrangler parts if Doc is going to be there. Let us know if you need anything else.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jon,
Lee and I will be happy to come on the 19th. We will bring deviled eggs and soda. I will also bring the new metal spacers for the lift kit. I will also bring the stock coil springs for the rear, 1/2 gallon of bed liner in case you choose to bedliner the bumper. I will also bring the wrangler parts if Doc is going to be there. Let us know if you need anything else.
Very cool. How much bed liner will it take to paint the bumper?

·
2,248 Posts
It will not take that much, We should have plenty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Attending:

I think I can make a BBQ on the 19th. I'll bring something to share (not sure what yet.) I don't really have any projects, but maybe I should!

Bryan

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lee and I will be happy to come on the 19th. We will bring deviled eggs and soda

I will be there DDDonkey + 3, we can bring chips and soda and I dont have any projects other to wax the jeep, but I like to help others with there jeeps projects.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:bump: :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Originally Posted by HueyPilotVN
Jon,
This sounds like a party to me!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts