Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, thought I would post pics of my '07 Commander. V8 4.7 Flex fuel.
Currently all stock. Red Rock Crystal Pearl Paint.
I'm open to ideas on mods. But probably won't be lifting or spacing.

BEFORE: The obligatory rear ended bumper pic. Lord knows how I'm gonna fix that.

AFTER:

Grab Handles:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sal,
I like the running board look and actually would like some with the kiddos. Did yours come standard or are they aftermarket? Where did you get them if they are after?
Thanks!

·
1,993 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow, that color is AWSOME! ;D

Running boards, fogs, and rear grab handles are just a few mods you can do without going overboard. But then again, what's the fun in that? LOL. As for the rear bumper......just buy a new "skin" for it, installation is a snap.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
4XGuard SIDE GUARDS
For about the cost of the molded running boards, which hold how much weight? You could get a rr sliders or
4XGuard SIDE GUARDS
4XGuard SIDE GUARDS 4XGuard SIDE GUARDS 4XGuard SIDE GUARDS
that would protect the edges from curbs or boulders and give you a step at the same time.
4XGuard SIDE GUARDS 4XGuard SIDE GUARDS 4XGuard SIDE GUARDS 4XGuard SIDE GUARDS

·
Registered
542 Posts
Andreas and armywife, yes I mean a replacement bumper. You can get them at the dealer with an empty pocket, or try EBay.com for a much better price.

I did a quick search and found one for 150 bucks. Just type in Jeep Commander rear bumper and hit search.

I think the dealer will ask $600 for it and you will still need to paint it. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Thats a nice looking commander!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts