Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went to the ASU/UOA football game last night. And low and behold someone had a black commander with the exact rims that I put on my commander. This commander is a limited however I wanted to know if this person is registered here. It was somewhat nice to see that someone like the look of the rims and had them put on theirs. Any other Arizona owners with a black commander out their. Maximo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, Hey. You've got another Phoenix AZ Commander [Comma - get it?] - an 06 limited Hemi, crystal inferno red (or whatever the real color name is). No mods - wifes car, she does not like considering mods - although, wheels she would consider. I snuck the roof racks off and she's liking the look. Dare I say....Hummer like? What are your wheel choices and source? Photo?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Comma said:
Hey, Hey. You've got another Phoenix AZ Commander [Comma - get it?] - an 06 limited Hemi, crystal inferno red (or whatever the real color name is). No mods - wifes car, she does not like considering mods - although, wheels she would consider. I snuck the roof racks off and she's liking the look. Dare I say....Hummer like? What are your wheel choices and source? Photo?
Hey Comma, where in the Phoenix area are you located?

I am in Chandler. I believe a49erFootballFan is in Peoria. I am not sure on maximo... I guess just Phoenix itself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Comma lives in Ahwatukee, commutes to Honeywell (Sky Harbor) each workday. I just noticed a black unit with custom wheels as I left that place. Will check it out tomorrow. What brand/size are your wheels?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts