Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Phoenix auto show today. They had three Commanders there. Two were base models and one was the Limited (appeared to have everything but the rear seat video). Unfortunately, the geniuses who set up the show had the front seats all the way back. This gave the driver / front passenger enough leg room to fit a 7'+ adult and the second row passengers barely enough room to squeeze in. Then to top it off they disconnected the batteries so that nobody could correct the problem.

They also had the Rescue concept on display. This was the first time I had seen it in person. Pretty cool! But obviously, it would have been a very niche vehicle had they ever produced it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love the rescue, if they ever build it I WILL buy one.. I would even give up the commander for a rescue..

rubicontrail.net said:
I went to the Phoenix auto show today. They had three Commanders there. Two were base models and one was the Limited (appeared to have everything but the rear seat video). Unfortunately, the geniuses who set up the show had the front seats all the way back. This gave the driver / front passenger enough leg room to fit a 7'+ adult and the second row passengers barely enough room to squeeze in. Then to top it off they disconnected the batteries so that nobody could correct the problem.

They also had the Rescue concept on display. This was the first time I had seen it in person. Pretty cool! But obviously, it would have been a very niche vehicle had they ever produced it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts