Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas...I'm itching to get er dirty. Man, I haven't even engaged the 4LO yet! I don't know of any trails around here (Atlanta area). I've never done any kind of off roading...yet. I don't want just a dirt road, but something at least where a regular car or sissy SUV couldn't go.

help...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this post is kind of dated. Have you found any trails in ATL? I just bought my commander 4 days ago and I've already taken it off road twice. I just got back from wheeling. It was dark, so I have to check for body damage tomorrow. I'm close to Kennesaw, if you're up for a weekend trip, Tellico is only about 3.5 hours away. That is always fun! PM me and we can talk.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't found anything yet. But, I haven't been searching much either. There are a few unfinished neighborhoods around with lots of hills and unpaved areas I keep eyeing. I don't see any "tresspassing" signs....hmmmmmmm.

Chris...I'll keep you in mind.

My wife just got back from camping with our cubscouts east of ATL. It rained ALL weekend. She said she found a few bumpy, muddy dirt roads on the camp site and went for a quick detour. We've had the Commander over 2yrs and this is the first real 'off road' it's seen.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Does I-85/95 at rush hour count as a trail? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts