Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My audio suddenly off this morning, and try to on/off the engines and try again to on the audio, same thing,, any hint?

and one thing, my time setting keep changing to default setting although i changed it to local time..

Since it same panel/platform for audio, it's related? :icon_confused:

any hint.. pls adivise,,

thank you for your help
-Mohsin,,

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
There are two power sources that connect to a radio. One is connected to the key and the other is connected to a constant power source. There should be a fuse for the constant power source and it may be the same circuit as the power port located below the radio. Check all your fuses. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
There are two power sources that connect to a radio. One is connected to the key and the other is connected to a constant power source. There should be a fuse for the constant power source and it may be the same circuit as the power port located below the radio. Check all your fuses. Good luck and welcome to the forum.
He didn't say the whole radio wasn't working, just the audio.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Mine once went off entirely on its own and wouldn't come back on for a few minutes, but that was back in April 2007 and it hasn't happened since. I call it a fluke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts