Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
for those of you that put your XK on the off road trails and i don't mean the dirt road trails :rofl:
im talking level 2.5 to 3.5
their is the 12th anual crown king run in aug. 28th and about 3 or 4 groups .
if interested go to AZVJC and let someone know so they can keep track of group size......good luck:banana_hitit:

2" lift would be the best and AT's or MT's ....stock will have a hard time ..(not ideal):stickpoke:
seeeeeya! their

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I am up for a August run, but this event is too large with too many rigs. Let me know if you want to do a AZ Commander run someplace.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dddonkey i hear ya i did it last year and i did some damage to gas tank cross member , blew 2 tires but i tell ya it was fun and we had something to talk about ....still nervouse about this one. i would hate to get stuck but im hopeing the lift and tires pull through for me ...

a49erfan ....after this run i will be one of two things, more confident or it will be my daily driver only

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
a49erfan ....after this run i will be one of two things, more confident or it will be my daily driver only
I might just have to go, what run time are you thinking about?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am up for a August run, but this event is too large with too many rigs. Let me know if you want to do a AZ Commander run someplace.
I am up for Sedona or some were but the KC is hard and too long for me. Let me know if there is another run other than KC this month. Thankd for the invite though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics from CK run

hey guys sorry i can never figure this out but i did put the pictures in my albume .....

a lot of places that i got hung up on last year was not a problem ..with lift and tires...my only bad was going with 17x8.5 and i should have gone with
17x8 and my reason is that when i aired down the rim ended up to close to the egde of tire ..
if i had gone with the17x8 the rim would have been in more and i would not have pinched side wall as much....ohya and if you plan on doing any offroading like crown king level 3 to 3.5 get the D (10 ply) load rating and not the C (6 ply)... i think i did break something along my right front ....it was making a lot of noise when turning and not eaven hard turning like a clnk,clink,clink,clink ....i will have to get it checked out..and let you all know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts