Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago, aussiecommander asked for a jeepcommander.com decal and I sent him one.

Instread of payment, I asked he return something native to me from Austrailia.

He did, and he included a few pics too. Hope he doesnt mind me sharing the pics.

His camper next to a road train....

Two Road Trains.....

Another pic next to the train....

And the proud owner of a decal............

And one of my favorite pics........

Deer hunting gone wrong........

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Those road trains are amazing. You'd never see anything like that here in the US!
I do not know about know, but I used to see triples all the time in North Dakota.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I have seen doubles up in NY state, It depends on the different highways and the regulations.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the trade was cool, well worth it. Have something native to Austrailia, though I may never get there.

one day I want to go to Scottland and over to see Drysuit.....I have cousins over there I could harass.....Hey, would anyone put me up for a couple nights if I came over??? Any country.....

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Hey, would anyone put me up for a couple nights if I came over??? Any country.....
Come on over to the country of Arizona, we will take good care of you!

·
2,248 Posts
Do you need a passport to get to that "Country of Arizona"?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I've only seen double, but not triple. When I was in Australia for 2 weeks last year, I've didn't see any of those. I definitely like those roo bars in the front.

·
Registered
576 Posts
one day I want to go to Scottland and over to see Drysuit.....I have cousins over there I could harass.....Hey, would anyone put me up for a couple nights if I came over??? Any country.....
If you can get to Scotland (proper spelling), you should do, it's awesome. I am a native Scot, born in Aberdeen, moved to Dallas about 6 years ago.

There are very few places on earth that are as beautiful as the Scottish Highlands! :) And Highland Cows, come on, they are [email protected]$$!!

...and a Highland Cow for good measure!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to Ireland a few years ago, it was wonderful, had a blast.
Thank you for correcting my spelling. Love the Highland Cows.

There is a town in Az called Pirtleville

Had to see that one!!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Saw one of those cows while on vacation along the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC back in May. My wife and I just kinda sat and watched for a while. There were several of them in the field, but this one was real close to the fence/road.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Never seen on before neither. Do they eat those?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i've never seen one of those either. thanks for posting the pic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts