Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ahve a 06 Jeep Commander Hemi with has the folding mirrors.Currently they work of the swtich on the drivers door. Is there a way that I could change this to work of the start and stop meaning when the vehicle start it opens and when it stops it folds close

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I don't think that was an available option of the '06, but if you know how to wire you can do almost anything. You just need to relocate the power wire to a wire that would sense that the ingntion switch was on or off.

·
Super Moderator
14,916 Posts
I ahve a 06 Jeep Commander Hemi with has the folding mirrors.Currently they work of the swtich on the drivers door. Is there a way that I could change this to work of the start and stop meaning when the vehicle start it opens and when it stops it folds close
Power folding mirrors were not an option on the '06 models. If you bought it used they must have been put on by a previous owner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Power folding mirrors were not an option on the '06 models. If you bought it used they must have been put on by a previous owner.

Here in South africa we lucky cos all Commander Hemi models come with all the optional extras as standard :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts