Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

one of the few things that I dont linke about my Commander ist, that somehow the doors do not look automatically when starting to drive. Is there a setting somewhere? cannot find it.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
213 Posts
My locks do automatically lock once I hit 10-15mph or so. Try scrolling through the menu settings to see if there is an on/off option for that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
tomi.omni said:
Hi there,

one of the few things that I dont linke about my Commander ist, that somehow the doors do not look automatically when starting to drive. Is there a setting somewhere? cannot find it.

Thanks,
Tom
PRess menu several times until you come to the option of doors auto lock and select yes. I you have NAV unit, it may be different. Mine is 6 disc changer on hemi limited.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
jeepney1 said:
PRess menu several times until you come to the option of doors auto lock and select yes. I you have NAV unit, it may be different. Mine is 6 disc changer on hemi limited.
Same with the Nav.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi There ,

sorry guys, I press it and there are a lot of option (e.g. unlock one / alldoors; follow-me-home light time; ....) but not the auto lock.

Can, or does it need to be enabled?

Tomi

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey,
refer to page 190 of the owner's manual...It should come up as "Auto Door Lock" after the US/Metric setting. I don't think this feature is an option, so all Commanders should have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts