Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i,m a new member, from perth western australia,i have a mineral grey 2007 3 ltr diesel, commander, which i bought 18 months ago,in the process of modifiying it to travel to and explore the kimberley region of australia. regards avon comm

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome to the board Avon. Keep us posted on your build. I see you plan on being active, thanks for your reply to the seat belt question.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
commander build

thanls for your welcome, build so far 2inch body lift,new e fs shockies,rear draws,space created by removal of 2nd row seats to allow room for second fridge and 2spare batterys,,plus food storage,special roof rack for roof top tent, and more storage.solar panel on front of roof rack to keep one battery charged,nudge bar on front to put 2way ariel and sand dune ariel on.stronger top wishbones front suspension. rear mounted swing away spare wheel and swing away 2 jerry can holder for spare fuel.fitted rear spring poly air bags. will be fitting an extra fuel filter,and a catch can to the motor.when i figure out how to put photo,s in here then there will be something thing to see regards avon comm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts