Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small group of us are heading up to Rock Springs (just north of Phoenix) on Saturday. We are meeting at Einstein's Bagels (4304 West Bell Road, Glendale, AZ‎) at 8:00am and then driving up I-17 to Rock Springs.

This is a short trip and we may do part of Table Mesa Road and then finish up sometime around noon.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:42:Short little four hour trip for anyone interested.:42:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Any idea of the difficulty of this one?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ok cool, see u in the morning!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Lisa and I will be there in the morning!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we got about 1/2 mile down the trail and Josh developed such a pain that we turned around and rushed him to a hospital, still waiting to here the results.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lisa just texted me and told me they gave him morphine for the pain so I guess he is feeling much better now... I will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like it was a Kidney Stone, He will be back in service soon enough.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Sounds like it was a Kidney Stone, He will be back in service soon enough.
Been there and done that. It is extremely painfull and they gave me morphine too.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been there and done that. It is extremely painfull and they gave me morphine too.
I could tell he was in great pain, I am told he is now resting at home waiting for it too pass but is pain free with a little help from the meds.

·
Registered
228 Posts
What an awesome day!! Full of new experiences!
Despite the pain, i tried to go on... glad i didn't, ha ha.
Well i have a kidney stone/boulder, only 3mm in size. And pain meds!! They're great!!
Hope it will pass within the next couple days.

P.S. to you guys from the trail run saturday, Thank you for all your help! it means alot to have some good friends like you guys!

·
2,248 Posts
Josh,

That is what happens when you use a name like "Old McDonald". If you used something like "Young McDonald", you would not be considered old enough to get a stone/rock/boulder in your Kidney. You are too young for that kind of problem, what have you been eating...gravel?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
P.S. to you guys from the trail run saturday, Thank you for all your help! it means alot to have some good friends like you guys!
Glad you survived another day of wheeling with us :) We will hit that trail again when you are ready, there is that hill we still need to get you over!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts