Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran across this photo while sorting some of my files of photos from an outing of this past summer. This little baby deer was on the trail and I took a quick photo of it before it took off in to the trees.
No point really. Just thought I would post it....seeing things like this is one of the reason i like to ride trails and enjoy the quiet outdoors.....and is why im glad my commander is so quiet.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ped4599/ORVPark#5272467628437561618

·
Registered
887 Posts
Photo missing?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photo missing?
should be there.........i add the link too just in case. and the link takes you to the whole photo album of the day and you can scroll through and see the photos of the deer running away....

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice quality pics! Looks like you are using a very nice camera!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
...seeing things like this is one of the reason i like to ride trails and enjoy the quiet outdoors.....and is why im glad my commander is so quiet.
Here here!

My thoughts exactly for "wheelin", mountain biking, and hiking. It's all about just being outdoors.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice quality pics! Looks like you are using a very nice camera!

Its a pretty nice camera. Its kinda pricey but it takes nice stuff. Im my former life I used the cameras to pay the bills....now they im not really into photos full time, I have some pretty expensive stuff to just play with. acutally...its more fun to just snap a few photos now, than when it was really work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts