Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a run on the back road to Crown King on Saturday March 26th for anyone interested in running it.

The road has been graded so even a stock Commander should be able to make this trip.

We can plan lunch at the Bar & Grill or pack something for a stop someplace along the trail.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What time and where? I might invite one or two others if that's cool.
The more the better, the pictures you showed are the obsticals and they all have bypasses.

I was thinking about 8 AM at the air down point where the pavement ends on Castle Hot Springs Road if that works for the others.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Bypass?!?! Sounds weak. Anyway, there is a good chance my wife will have the Jeep out of town, so I might enlist a buddy to take his rig.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a reminder, 8AM at the air-down spot. If you need directions ask here and we will get you there on time. :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any idea how many people are coming?

Here is the map to the air down spot.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Have fun and be careful !

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm out this time. The wife won't be back with the Jeep until Sunday and my buddy won't make it. 3 weeks in a row "Jeepin". It probably needs a rest anyway.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bummer, I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe next month!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, I have a state examination test that day at Noon and I have to be in Gilbert. I have been wanting to do this run for a while, take some great pics.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well it looks like it is just me so if that is the case I will save it for another date. Anyone plan on going ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
How about the 26th of March?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How about the 26th of March?
I could do that, Higher Ground is running the Bumble Bee area and I was going to go do that, but I can run Crown King instead.

·
2,248 Posts
You about had me talked into it until you said meet at dark-thirty at the trail. The only way I will make an 8:00 AM start time is by sleeping at the trailhead.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You about had me talked into it until you said meet at dark-thirty at the trail. The only way I will make an 8:00 AM start time is by sleeping at the trailhead.
What time (next Saturday) works for you?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts