Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i thought it would be a good idea for the wife to stay with her parents last night because of the potential hurricane and i had to work. she comes home today and informs me the father in law backed into the passenger side of the xk. as a result i need a new front passenger side door. i have an 06 5.7 limited w/saddle leather. is there a difference with the 06, 07, 08? headin to lkq tomorrow to do some shopping.

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
tripod said:
well i thought it would be a good idea for the wife to stay with her parents last night because of the potential hurricane and i had to work. she comes home today and informs me the father in law backed into the passenger side of the xk. as a result i need a new front passenger side door. i have an 06 5.7 limited w/saddle leather. is there a difference with the 06, 07, 08? headin to lkq tomorrow to do some shopping.
Exterior and fit door-wise no difference.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Good to be so close to LKQ because I bet they have a take off that is the right color and all you will have to do is switch out the doors.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well all lkq has right now is silver and mines black. are there any jeep only salvage/parts dealers anyone knows of?

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Funny thing about those inlaws...

My brother-in-law backed into my Commander on the passenger side not long after having picked up my new XK.

I was sooo pissed but just smiled and said hey, thats what we have insurance for.

IMAGE_00059

The door shell was $452 and of course had to be painted to match the Jeep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts