Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the backup camera. Hard to get good ones in my garage with a sucky camera. I love having it. Its great in parking lots. It is worthwhile on this jeep. I think that it is much safer to back the jeep than my car. Not really the case without the camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Cool! Nice addon.

From wkjeeps.com (disappointed that the 5.7L will be the only option, no Bluetec diesel option :-( ) ...

Last summer we mentioned in our "future Jeeps" section that Jeep would more than likely offer an upscale Commander "Overland" model for the 2007 model year. We have now confirmed that there will for certain be a Commander Overland available this fall. Like the 2006 & 2007 Grand Cherokee Overland models, the Commander version will feature platinum accents but more of them. In addition to the platinum color wheels, bodyside molding and side roof rails, the Commander Overland will also feature a platinum grille, front fascia and rear assist handles.

The interior will offer the usual woodgrain steering wheel, woodgrain door accents and woodgrain bezels. At least two trim choices will be offered for the seats, the current saddle brown and a new two-tone style seat. The current model "REC" navigation radio continues, but has been updated to display live video for the new ParkViewtm rear camera system.

The Commander Overland will come standard with the 5.7L Hemi engine, the only engine choice, mated with the 545RFE automatic transmission. Other standard features will include exterior power-folding mirrors, heated front seats, Quadra-Drive 4-wheel drive, Sirius satellite radio, RainSense wipers, ParkSense rear back up warning system, chrome tow hooks, skid plates, HomeLink, UConnect and SmartBeam headlamps.

Both the 2007 Commander Overland and the 2007 Grand Cherokee Overland will offer one major new feature that will be a first for Jeep. {WHAT THE #&@*???, Don't tease me like that!} We'll post that information in the near future, along with more new features that will be appearing on the upcoming 2007 Grand Cherokee and Commander models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.