Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First test run of my new Superlift, it is an amazing lift and recommend it to anyone! The last picture shows the flex by disconnecting the front sway bar.
I have a Addco sway so having it connected would damage my links and brackets (happened twice!) enjoy!

Phunkeydude!! we need to get together and wheel brother!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Awesome pics!!! How far are the badlands from Fort Wayne? My wife has family over there and we visit maybe every two years.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Awesome pics!!! How far are the badlands from Fort Wayne? My wife has family over there and we visit maybe every two years.
About 2.5 hours SE, near Attica. What part of Ft Wayne? I moved to the "city" about 8 years ago!:eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
About 2.5 hours SE, near Attica. What part of Ft Wayne? I moved to the "city" about 8 years ago!:eek:rangehat:
Not exactly sure, every time we go up there everything is covered in snow. The last time we went, we didn't have the Commander yet. Da wife tells me that they're about 15 minutes from the airport.:)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Thanks fellas!

Poweslave, Badlands is a fun place to wheel, you should visit.
How are the Summers? I'm thinking of taking the fam around June/July, (first stop, Iron Maiden concert in San Antonio:headbang2:) then spend a week in Ft. Wayne.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How are the Summers? I'm thinking of taking the fam around June/July, (first stop, Iron Maiden concert in San Antonio:headbang2:) then spend a week in Ft. Wayne.
Honestly i find it fun all year around, i like it in winter just because we get the park to our selfs with very minimal atv's and dirt bikes.
Summer gets packed but with so much land, it's still a good time.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
This is what I get by driving with the GPS orientation with the car up and not set to North up! Attica is SW :eyemouth: from Ft Wayne, not SE, near the Illinois border. I live about 15 minutes north of the airport, and I work right across the street from it! Small world.:eek:rangehat:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts