Jeep Commander Forum banner

Badlands ORP April 2014

10K views 44 replies 11 participants last post by  LuvMyCommander 
#1 ·
Trying to plan a trip in April to the badlands. Right now looking at the weekend of the 12/13th. Date could be switched in the next couple of days if interest is shown for another weekend. Anyone want to go?

#7 ·
cqbennett it has been some time since I have been there! What dates?

#9 ·
#17 ·
I would love to go but I don't have the tires for it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
If you really want to go and its just tires holding you back I have some AT tires sitting in my garage you could borrow. they're not the greatest but they're the only ones I've actually wheeled with so far and they've been good enough.

#19 ·
I'm down man - always a great trip with you and Indy! Was watching the youtube videos the other day saying to myself we need to go back this year. I just got new tires, ball joints, and swaybar bushings so I'm good to go!

As to the V6 question and no 4LO - you're perfectly fine. If your not lifted then you just have to watch your lines not to ding the TC. First time I went I was completely stock - no lift and stock tires.

2 years ago at the Badlands - 2 V6's and 1 V8

#25 ·
It will be my pleasure!

Does anyone have a particular request for style of BBQ?

Korean, Yakiniku, Argentinian, Brazilian, Southwestern, Southern, Memphis style, Kansas City style, Texas style, Carolina style, et cetera?

I can do just about anything, on the fly. Just tell me what people like, and I'll have it ready!!!

#31 ·
Hey, I can use the money, don't get me wrong.

Normally I would ignore a bid awarded after 30 days; however the cost of materials is less than 1/3 of what it was when I bid the project, so I have to take it - my profit will be almost 80% on the entire project - essentially that makes my whole years overhead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.