Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this point I've already bought, modified, and sold my Commander. I don't have a ton of pictures, but here it is with some specs if anyone is interested for references for their own build!
Sorry about some of the dark pictures, and it looks like a 'certain image host' compressed my pictures excessively, I'll fix that if there's requests to do so.

Right after i took it home and cleaned it up a bit.

Where the magic happens

Teraflex 2" leveling kit
MB Motorsport Wheels - TKO (17x8.5, +18 Offset)
BFG All Terrains (265/70R17)

7 Hours of detailing. Clayed, cut, polished, sealed, and waxed later, because the previous owner put it through a touch car wash.
Center caps removed.

After the wax.

The day before i sold it. I traded my lightly used ATs for some worn BFG Mud Terrains off of a Rubicon (255/75R17).
Optional center cap mounted.

I also put in an aFe Power stage 2 cold air intake with the 'PRO DRY S' filter that isn't pictured, but i did like it and i do recommend it.

Cheers!

- Chris

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Really nice looking rig. How much do you miss it? I plan on keeping Large Marge forever. She'll become the spare car and/or hauler (with the addition of a cargo trailer)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was a great mix of Jeep capability and HEMI power. I miss being high up so I'm sure ill be back in some sort of truck eventually.
I felt like making some changes so I'm driving an A4 quattro now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts